아래에서 영어 버전을 확인해주시기 바랍니다.
How to Buy the Dark Portal Pass or Burning Crusade Classic Digital Deluxe
- I'm not able to purchase Dark portal pass for my US account
- Error: We see that you are trying to buy WoW®: Burning Crusade Classic™ Dark Portal Pass in a different region than your Battle.net account region. To complete your purchase, visit the Battle.net web Shop
You can buy the Dark Portal Pass and the Burning Crusade Digital Deluxe on our website or in-game.
On the website
You can buy the Dark Portal Pass or Digital Deluxe on the website. Please make sure you are logged in with the correct Battle.net account and, if you have more than WoW account, make sure you select the correct WoW account.
After purchase, the boost icon will not appear on the character selection screen if:
- Your payment is processing. The boost will only be available when your order shows as Complete. Please check your Transaction History
- You were online during purchase. Please log off and log in again
- You don't have any character on the realm. Please create a character
- You have created a character but you never logged into the world yet. Enter the game at least once, exit the game completely, and re-launch
- You have clone characters but you didn't yet activate any. Please activate one clone at least
If you checked everything above and the boost icon didn't appear, contact us.
You can buy the Dark Portal Pass or Digital Deluxe in-game by opening the Shop on the character selection screen. If the Shop button is missing in your character selection screen, your purchases may be restricted by Parental Controls.
To buy the Dark Portal Pass in-game the country of residence registered on your Battle.net account must belong to the same region as your World of Warcraft account. For example, if you play on American realms, the country registered on your Battle.net account must belong to America. If you recently moved countries, you can update your registered country on your Battle.net account to resolve the error. Otherwise, you can buy on the website, as explained above.