아래에서 영어 버전을 확인해주시기 바랍니다.
- There are mounts missing from my journal.
- One of my mounts is suddenly greyed out and I can't summon it.
If you’re not seeing a specific mount, make sure you aren’t filtering that mount out in your mount journal. The mount journal displays the mount's name, which may be different from the name of the item you used to learn the mount. For example, the item Reins of Poseidus teaches the Subdued Seahorse mount.
If you have not already done so, reset your user interface to ensure there are not any out of date addons or corrupted configuration files.
- Mounts may not show up in your journal until your order shows as Complete or Shipped, which can take up to 24 hours after the order is placed.
- Failed or refunded orders will remove the mount from your journal until it is purchased again.
- Mounts will only appear in the region you purchased them.
Account Bound Mounts
If you have transferred a character or game account between Blizzard accounts, you will no longer have access to the account bound mounts from the original Blizzard account.